Apps and other search results can be customized individually. Long-press an item and select Customize (or the edit icon) in the menu.
Change the label of an item. Both the custom label and the original label are used in search.
Change the icon of an item. There are a number of different options:
- use the default icon according to launcher preferences
- use the original icon: bypass any launcher preferences and use the unmodified original app icon
- for legacy (non-adaptive) icons: several options to transform legacy icons into adaptive icons
- all icons from installed icons pack for that app
- a themed icon (either from the app itself, or from a themed icon provider package, or an autogenerated one)
- a placeholder icon
You can also use the search field to search for icons in installed icon packs.
Assign and remove tags.