Google Cloud Services
Google Cloud Services are used for Google Drive search. To enable Google Drive integration in your builds, follow these steps:
- Go to the Google Cloud Console
- Create a new project.
- Enable the Drive API:
- Go to APIs & Services > Library and search for the Google Drive API.
- Enable this API for your project.
- Setup your OAuth consent screen
- Go to APIs & Services > OAuth consent screen
- On the Oauth consent screen page, fill out all the required fields
- On the Scopes page, click add or remove scopes and add the following scopes:
- Create a new Oauth 2.0 client (you need to do this twice, for debug builds and for release builds)
- Go to APIs & Services > Credentials
- Click on Create Credentials > OAuth client ID
- Choose application type Android
- Enter the package name (
de.mm20.launcher2.debugfor debug builds or
de.mm20.launcher2.releasefor release builds)
- Enter the SHA-1 certificate fingerprint of your APK signing key
- Click on create
- Download the client config file (repeat this step for both the debug and the release client)
- On the APIs & Services > Credentials page, find your OAuth client in the list under OAuth 2.0 Client IDs.
- Click on the download icon to download a
- Place this file under